- 1. unmanly (vs. manly), unmanful, unmanlike, effeminate, emasculate, epicene, cissy, sissified, sissyish, sissy, womanish
- usage: not possessing qualities befitting a man
- 2. pusillanimous, poor-spirited, unmanly, cowardly (vs. brave), fearful
- usage: lacking in courage and manly strength and resolution; contemptibly fearful
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unmanfully, unmanly
- usage: without qualities thought to befit a man
All rights reserved.
See also: unmanly (Dictionary)