Synonyms of unlocked
- 1. unlock, open, open up
- usage: open the lock of; "unlock the door"
- 2. unlock, disengage, withdraw
- usage: set free or release
- 3. unlock, disengage
- usage: become unlocked; "The door unlocked from the inside"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unbarred, unbolted, unlatched, unlocked, unsecured, unfastened (vs. fastened)
- usage: not firmly fastened or secured; "an unbarred door"; "went through the unlatched gate into the street"; "an unlocked room"
All rights reserved.