Synonyms of unloading
- 1. unloading, handling
- usage: the labor of taking a load of something off of or out of a vehicle or ship or container etc.
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. drop, drop off, set down, put down, unload, discharge, deliver
- usage: leave or unload; "unload the cargo"; "drop off the passengers at the hotel"
- 2. unload, unlade, offload, empty
- usage: take the load off (a container or vehicle); "unload the truck"; "offload the van"
All rights reserved.