Synonyms of unlaced
- 1. untie, unbrace, unlace, undo
- usage: undo the ties of; "They untied the prisoner"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unlaced (vs. laced), untied
- usage: with laces not tied; "teenagers slopping around in unlaced sneakers"
- 2. unbuttoned, unlaced, unrestrained (vs. restrained)
- usage: not under constraint in action or expression; "this unbuttoned and disrespectful age"- Curtis Bok; "unlaced behavior in the neighborhood pub"
All rights reserved.