Synonyms of unity
- 1. integrity, unity, wholeness, state
- usage: an undivided or unbroken completeness or totality with nothing wanting; "the integrity of the nervous system is required for normal development"; "he took measures to insure the territorial unity of Croatia"
- 2. one, 1, I, ace, single, unity, digit, figure
- usage: the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number; "he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it"; "they had lunch at one"
- 3. oneness, unity, identity, identicalness, indistinguishability
- usage: the quality of being united into one
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unity (Dictionary)