WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unimpeachable, unquestionable (vs. questionable)
- usage: beyond doubt or reproach; "an unimpeachable source"
- 2. blameless, inculpable, irreproachable, unimpeachable, innocent (vs. guilty), guiltless, clean-handed
- usage: free of guilt; not subject to blame; "has lived a blameless life"; "of irreproachable character"; "an unimpeachable reputation"
- 3. unexceptionable, unimpeachable, acceptable (vs. unacceptable)
- usage: completely acceptable; not open to exception or reproach; "two unexceptionable witnesses"; "a judge's ethics should be unexceptionable"
All rights reserved.
See also: unimpeachable (Dictionary)