WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sterile, unimaginative, uninspired, uninventive, uncreative (vs. creative)
- usage: deficient in originality or creativity; lacking powers of invention; "a sterile ideology lacking in originality"; "unimaginative development of a musical theme"; "uninspired writing"
- 2. unimaginative, practical (vs. impractical)
- usage: dealing only with concrete facts
- 3. stereotyped, stereotypic, stereotypical, unimaginative, conventional (vs. unconventional)
- usage: lacking spontaneity or originality or individuality; "stereotyped phrases of condolence"; "even his profanity was unimaginative"
All rights reserved.
See also: unimaginative (Dictionary)