Synonyms of uniform
- 1. uniform, clothing, article of clothing, vesture, wear, wearable, habiliment
- usage: clothing of distinctive design worn by members of a particular group as a means of identification
- 1. uniform, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with uniforms; "The guards were uniformed"
- 1. uniform (vs. multiform), unvarying, single(prenominal)
- usage: always the same; showing a single form or character in all occurrences; "a street of uniform tall white buildings"
- 2. consistent, uniform, homogeneous (vs. heterogeneous), homogenous
- usage: the same throughout in structure or composition; "bituminous coal is often treated as a consistent and homogeneous product"
- 3. undifferentiated (vs. differentiated), uniform, dedifferentiated
- usage: not differentiated
- 4. uniform, regular (vs. irregular)
- usage: evenly spaced; "at regular (or uniform) intervals"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of uniform (Dictionary)