- 1. perturb, unhinge, disquiet, trouble, cark, distract, disorder, disturb, upset, trouble
- usage: disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed; "She was rather perturbed by the news that her father was seriously ill"
- 2. unhinge, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove the hinges from; "unhinge the door"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. brainsick, crazy, demented, disturbed, mad, sick, unbalanced, unhinged, insane (vs. sane)
- usage: affected with madness or insanity; "a man who had gone mad"
All rights reserved.
See also: unhinged (Dictionary)