- 1. dissolve, thaw, unfreeze, unthaw, dethaw, melt, liquefy, flux, liquify
- usage: become or cause to become soft or liquid; "The sun melted the ice"; "the ice thawed"; "the ice cream melted"; "The heat melted the wax"; "The giant iceberg dissolved over the years during the global warming phase"; "dethaw the meat"
- 2. unblock, unfreeze, free, release, issue, supply
- usage: make (assets) available; "release the holdings in the dictator's bank account"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unfrozen (vs. frozen), ice-free, liquescent, melting, slushy, thawed, melted#1, liquid#4, liquified
- usage: not frozen; "unfrozen ground"
All rights reserved.
See also: unfrozen (Dictionary)