WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unfinished (vs. finished), raw(prenominal), unsanded, roughhewn, rough-cut, undressed, unfattened, unhewn, rough#1, unsmooth, unpainted, unprocessed
- usage: not brought to the desired final state
- 2. unfinished (vs. finished), incomplete, uncompleted, pending, undone, unended
- usage: not brought to an end or conclusion; "unfinished business"; "the building is still unfinished"
- 3. bare, unfinished, unpainted (vs. painted)
- usage: lacking a surface finish such as paint; "bare wood"; "unfinished furniture"
All rights reserved.
See also: unfinished (Dictionary)