Synonyms of unfastened
- 1. unfasten, undo
- usage: cause to become undone; "unfasten your belt"
- 2. unfasten, open, open up
- usage: become undone or untied; "The shoelaces unfastened"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unfastened (vs. fastened), unbarred, unbolted, unlatched, unlocked, unsecured, undone
- usage: not closed or secured; "the car door was unfastened"; "unfastened seatbelts"
- 2. open (vs. shut), unfastened, ajar(predicate), wide-open, open
- usage: affording unobstructed entrance and exit; not shut or closed; "an open door"; "they left the door open"
- 3. unbuttoned (vs. buttoned), unfastened, open-collared
- usage: not buttoned; "the wind picked up the hem of her unbuttoned coat"
- 4. untied (vs. tied), unfastened
- usage: not tied
All rights reserved.