WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unfaithful (vs. faithful), apostate, punic, perfidious, treacherous, untrue, inconstant, untrustworthy#1, untrusty
- usage: not true to duty or obligation or promises; "an unfaithful lover"
- 2. unfaithful (vs. faithful), adulterous, cheating(prenominal), two-timing(prenominal)
- usage: having sexual relations with someone other than your husband or wife, or your boyfriend or girlfriend; "her husband was unfaithful"
- 3. faithless, traitorous, unfaithful, treasonable, treasonous, disloyal (vs. loyal)
- usage: having the character of, or characteristic of, a traitor; "the faithless Benedict Arnold"; "a lying traitorous insurrectionist"
- 4. unfaithful, inaccurate (vs. accurate)
- usage: not trustworthy; "an unfaithful reproduction"
All rights reserved.
See also: unfaithful (Dictionary)