Synonyms of uneasiness
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. edginess, uneasiness, inquietude, disquietude, anxiety
- usage: feelings of anxiety that make you tense and irritable
- 2. malaise, unease, uneasiness, discomfort, uncomfortableness
- usage: physical discomfort (as mild sickness or depression)
- 3. self-consciousness, uneasiness, uncomfortableness, embarrassment
- usage: embarrassment deriving from the feeling that others are critically aware of you
- 4. disquiet, unease, uneasiness, discomposure
- usage: the trait of seeming ill at ease
- 5. restlessness, uneasiness, queasiness, nervousness
- usage: inability to rest or relax or be still
All rights reserved.