- 1. undress, discase, uncase, unclothe, strip, strip down, disrobe, peel, take off
- usage: get undressed; "please don't undress in front of everybody!"; "She strips in front of strangers every night for a living"
- 2. strip, undress, divest, disinvest, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove (someone's or one's own) clothes; "The nurse quickly undressed the accident victim"; "She divested herself of her outdoor clothes"; "He disinvested himself of his garments"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. undressed, unfinished (vs. finished)
- usage: of lumber or stone or hides; not finished or dressed; "undressed granite"; "undressed hides"
- 2. unappareled, unattired, unclad, undressed, ungarbed, ungarmented, unclothed (vs. clothed)
- usage: having removed clothing
All rights reserved.
See also: undressed (Dictionary)