Synonyms of undoer
- 1. undoer, seducer, ladies' man, lady killer
- usage: a seducer who ruins a woman; "she awoke in the arms of her cruel undoer"
- 2. undoer, opener, unfastener, untier, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who unfastens or unwraps or opens; "children are talented undoers of their shoelaces"
- 3. destroyer, ruiner, undoer, waster, uprooter, bad person
- usage: a person who destroys or ruins or lays waste to; "a destroyer of the environment"; "jealousy was his undoer"; "uprooters of gravestones"
All rights reserved.