WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. undo, change by reversal, turn, reverse
- usage: cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect; "I wish I could undo my actions"
- 2. unmake, undo
- usage: deprive of certain characteristics
- 3. undo, ruin
- usage: cause the ruin or downfall of; "A single mistake undid the President and he had to resign"
- 4. untie, undo, loosen, change, alter, modify
- usage: cause to become loose; "undo the shoelace"; "untie the knot"; "loosen the necktie"
- 5. unwrap, undo, uncover, expose
- usage: remove the outer cover or wrapping of; "Let's unwrap the gifts!"; "undo the parcel"
All rights reserved.
See also: undo (Dictionary)