WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. undivided, united (vs. divided)
- usage: not parted by conflict of opinion; "presented an undivided front"
- 2. undivided, unshared (vs. shared)
- usage: not shared by or among others; "undivided responsibility"
- 3. single(prenominal), undivided, exclusive, concentrated (vs. distributed)
- usage: not divided among or brought to bear on more than one object or objective; "judging a contest with a single eye"; "a single devotion to duty"; "undivided affection"; "gained their exclusive attention"
- 4. undivided, whole (vs. fractional)
- usage: not separated into parts or shares; constituting an undivided unit; "an undivided interest in the property"; "a full share"
All rights reserved.
See also: undivided (Dictionary)