Synonyms of undisciplined
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. undisciplined, untrained (vs. trained)
- usage: not subjected to discipline; "undisciplined talent"
- 2. uncorrected, undisciplined, unpunished (vs. punished)
- usage: not subjected to correction or discipline; "let her children grow up uncorrected"
- 3. undisciplined, ungoverned, uncontrolled (vs. controlled)
- usage: lacking in discipline or control; "undisciplined behavior"; "ungoverned youth"
All rights reserved.