Synonyms of undetermined
- 1. undetermined (vs. determined), unexplained
- usage: not yet having been ascertained or determined; "of undetermined species"
- 2. indeterminate (vs. determinate), undetermined, cost-plus, open-ended, inconclusive, indeterminable#1, undeterminable, uncertain
- usage: not precisely determined or established; not fixed or known in advance; "of indeterminate age"; "a zillion is a large indeterminate number"; "an indeterminate point of law"; "the influence of environment is indeterminate"; "an indeterminate future"
- 3. open, undecided, undetermined, unresolved, unsettled (vs. settled)
- usage: not brought to a conclusion; subject to further thought; "an open question"; "our position on this bill is still undecided"; "our lawsuit is still undetermined"
All rights reserved.