- 1. undesirable, unwelcome person, persona non grata
- usage: one whose presence is undesirable; "rounding up vagrants and drunks and other undesirables"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. undesirable (vs. desirable), unwanted, unenviable, hateful, unwanted
- usage: not wanted; "undesirable impurities in steel"; "legislation excluding undesirable aliens";"removed the unwanted vegetation"
- 2. undesirable, unsuitable, ineligible (vs. eligible)
- usage: not worthy of being chosen (especially as a spouse)
All rights reserved.
See also: undesirable (Dictionary)