Synonyms of underdressed
- 1. underdress, dress, clothe, enclothe, garb, raiment, tog, garment, habilitate, fit out, apparel
- usage: dress without sufficient warmth; "She was underdressed for the hiking trip and suffered hypothermia"
- 2. dress down, underdress, dress, get dressed
- usage: dress informally and casually; "On Fridays, employees can underdress"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. underdressed, clothed (vs. unclothed), clad
- usage: inadequately or too informally clothed
All rights reserved.