Synonyms of underdeveloped
- 1. underdevelop, develop
- usage: process (a film or photographic plate) less than the required time or in an ineffective solution or at an insufficiently high temperature; "These photos are underdeveloped"
- 1. developing, underdeveloped, nonindustrial (vs. industrial)
- usage: relating to societies in which capital needed to industrialize is in short supply
- 2. underdeveloped, immature (vs. mature)
- usage: not yet fully developed
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of underdeveloped (Dictionary)