Synonyms of undercoat
- 1. undercoat, underseal, seal
- usage: seal consisting of a coating of a tar or rubberlike material on the underside of a motor vehicle to retard corrosion
- 2. flat coat, ground, primer, priming, primer coat, priming coat, undercoat, coat of paint
- usage: the first or preliminary coat of paint or size applied to a surface
- 3. undercoat, underfur, fur
- usage: thick soft fur lying beneath the longer and coarser guard hair
- 1. prime, ground, undercoat, paint
- usage: cover with a primer; apply a primer to
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of undercoat (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.