WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. open, undecided, undetermined, unresolved, unsettled (vs. settled)
- usage: not brought to a conclusion; subject to further thought; "an open question"; "our position on this bill is still undecided"; "our lawsuit is still undetermined"
- 2. on the fence(predicate), undecided, indecisive (vs. decisive)
- usage: characterized by indecision; "some who had been on the fence came out in favor of the plan"; "too many voters still declare they are undecided"
- 3. undecided, uncommitted (vs. committed)
- usage: not yet having made a commitment; "undecided voters"
All rights reserved.
See also: undecided (Dictionary)