Synonyms of uncultivated
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. uncultivated (vs. cultivated), uncultivable, uncultivatable
- usage: (of land or fields) not prepared for raising crops; "uncultivated land"
- 2. artless, uncultivated, uncultured, unrefined (vs. refined)
- usage: (of persons) lacking art or knowledge
- 3. lowbrow, lowbrowed, uncultivated, nonintellectual (vs. intellectual)
- usage: characteristic of a person who is not cultivated or does not have intellectual tastes; "lowbrow tastes"
All rights reserved.