Synonyms of uncovered
- 1. uncover, bring out, unveil, reveal, show
- usage: make visible; "Summer brings out bright clothes"; "He brings out the best in her"
- 2. uncover, expose
- usage: remove all or part of one's clothes to show one's body; "uncover your belly"; "The man exposed himself in the subway"
- 1. exposed, uncovered, unclothed (vs. clothed)
- usage: not covered with clothing; "her exposed breast"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of uncovered (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.