WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. uncorrupted, undefiled, perfect (vs. imperfect)
- usage: (of language) not having its purity or excellence debased; "uncorrupted English"; "learn to speak pure English undefiled"- Van Wyck Brooks
- 2. uncorrupted, unspoiled, incorrupt (vs. corrupt)
- usage: not decayed or decomposed
- 3. uncorrupted, incorrupt (vs. corrupt)
- usage: not debased; "though his associates were dishonest, he remained uncorrupted"; "uncorrupted values"
All rights reserved.
See also: uncorrupted (Dictionary)