WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unconnected (vs. connected), apart(predicate), isolated, obscure, asternal, detached, separated, disjoined, separate, exploded, unattached, uncoupled, unrelated
- usage: not joined or linked together
- 2. unconnected, unrelated (vs. related)
- usage: not connected by birth or family
- 3. confused, disconnected, disjointed, disordered, garbled, illogical, scattered, unconnected, incoherent (vs. coherent)
- usage: lacking orderly continuity; "a confused set of instructions"; "a confused dream about the end of the world"; "disconnected fragments of a story"; "scattered thoughts"
All rights reserved.
See also: unconnected (Dictionary)