Synonyms of unconditional
- 1. unconditional (vs. conditional), unconditioned, blunt, crude(prenominal), stark(prenominal), vested, unqualified
- usage: not conditional; "unconditional surrender"
- 2. categoric, categorical, flat, unconditional, unqualified (vs. qualified)
- usage: not modified or restricted by reservations; "a categorical denial"; "a flat refusal"
- 3. unconditional, independent (vs. dependent)
- usage: not contingent; not determined or influenced by someone or something else
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unconditional (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.