WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. uncommitted (vs. committed), fancy-free, floating(prenominal), undecided
- usage: not bound or pledged
- 2. unattached (vs. attached), uncommitted, unengaged, unpledged, unpromised
- usage: not associated in an exclusive sexual relationship
- 3. available, uncommitted, free (vs. unfree)
- usage: not busy; not otherwise committed; "he was not available for comment"; "he was available and willing to accompany her"
All rights reserved.
See also: uncommitted (Dictionary)