WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. clean, clear, light, unclouded, pure (vs. impure)
- usage: (of sound or color) free from anything that dulls or dims; "efforts to obtain a clean bass in orchestral recordings"; "clear laughter like a waterfall"; "clear reds and blues"; "a light lilting voice like a silver bell"
- 2. cloudless, unclouded, clear (vs. cloudy)
- usage: free from clouds; "under a cloudless sky"
- 3. unclouded, clearheaded (vs. confused), clear-thinking
- usage: not mentally disordered; "an unclouded mind"
- 4. unclouded, clear (vs. opaque)
- usage: not made opaque or cloudy by sediment; "the wine was unclouded"
All rights reserved.
See also: unclouded (Dictionary)