Synonyms of unclear
- 1. ill-defined (vs. well-defined), unclear
- usage: poorly stated or described; "he confuses the reader with ill-defined terms and concepts"
- 2. unclear (vs. clear), blurred, clouded, confusing, perplexing, puzzling, obscure, vague, ambiguous, indefinite, incomprehensible#2, uncomprehensible, indistinct, opaque
- usage: not clear to the mind; "the law itself was unclear on that point"; "the reason for their actions is unclear to this day"
- 3. indecipherable, unclear, undecipherable, unreadable, illegible (vs. legible)
- usage: not easily deciphered; "indecipherable handwriting"
All rights reserved.