- 1. unclothe, deprive, strip, divest
- usage: strip; "unclothe your heart of envy"
- 2. unclothe, uncover, expose
- usage: take the covers off; "She unclothed her innermost feelings"
- 3. undress, discase, uncase, unclothe, strip, strip down, disrobe, peel, take off
- usage: get undressed; "please don't undress in front of everybody!"; "She strips in front of strangers every night for a living"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unappareled, unattired, unclad, undressed, ungarbed, ungarmented, unclothed (vs. clothed)
- usage: having removed clothing
All rights reserved.
See also: unclad (Dictionary)