- 1. unbutton, undo
- usage: undo the buttons of; "unbutton the shirt"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unbuttoned (vs. buttoned), unfastened, open-collared
- usage: not buttoned; "the wind picked up the hem of her unbuttoned coat"
- 2. unbuttoned, unlaced, unrestrained (vs. restrained)
- usage: not under constraint in action or expression; "this unbuttoned and disrespectful age"- Curtis Bok; "unlaced behavior in the neighborhood pub"
All rights reserved.
See also: unbuttoned (Dictionary)