Synonyms of unburdened
- 1. unburden, take
- usage: free or relieve (someone) of a burden
- 2. unburden, disburden, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: take the burden off; remove the burden from; "unburden the donkey"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unburdened (vs. burdened), unencumbered
- usage: not burdened with difficulties or responsibilities; "unburdened by an overarching theory"- Alex Inkeles
- 2. burdenless, unburdened, unencumbered (vs. encumbered)
- usage: not encumbered with a physical burden or load
All rights reserved.