WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unbroken (vs. broken), solid, uninterrupted, continuous#1, uninterrupted
- usage: marked by continuous or uninterrupted extension in space or time or sequence; "cars in an unbroken procession"; "the unbroken quiet of the afternoon"
- 2. unbroken, wild (vs. tame), untamed
- usage: not subdued or trained for service or use; "unbroken colts"
- 3. unplowed (vs. plowed), unploughed, unbroken, fallow, untilled
- usage: (of farmland) not plowed; "unplowed fields"; "unbroken land"
- 4. unbroken (vs. broken), kept
- usage: (especially of promises or contracts) not violated or disregarded; "unbroken promises"; "promises kept"
- 5. unbroken (vs. broken), perfect, sound, undamaged, uninjured
- usage: not broken; whole and intact; in one piece; "fortunately the other lens is unbroken"
All rights reserved.
See also: unbroken (Dictionary)