WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unblock, unstuff, loosen up
- usage: clear or remove an obstruction from; "the procedure unblocked his arteries"
- 2. unblock, play
- usage: play the cards of (a suit) so that the last trick on which a hand can follow suit will be taken by a higher card in the hand of a partner who has the remaining cards of a combined holding
- 3. unblock, unfreeze, free, release, issue, supply
- usage: make (assets) available; "release the holdings in the dictator's bank account"
All rights reserved.
See also: unblock (Dictionary)