Synonyms of unbent
- 1. straighten, unbend, change posture
- usage: straighten up or out; make straight
- 2. unbend, unfasten
- usage: unfasten, as a sail, from a spar or a stay
- 3. unbend, straighten, straighten out
- usage: free from flexure; "unbend a bow"
- 4. relax, unbend, loosen, loose
- usage: make less taut; "relax the tension on the rope"
- 5. relax, loosen up, unbend, unwind, decompress, slow down, change state, turn
- usage: become less tense, rest, or take one's ease; "He relaxed in the hot tub"; "Let's all relax after a hard day's work"
- 6. unbend, relax, unstrain, unlax, loosen up, unwind, make relaxed
- usage: release from mental strain, tension, or formality; "unbend the mind from absorbing too much information"
- 1. unbent, straight (vs. crooked)
- usage: not bent; "looking for an unbent nail"; "trees with straight unbent trunks make the best lumber"
- 2. straight, unbent, unbowed, erect (vs. unerect), vertical, upright
- usage: erect in posture; "sit straight"; "stood defiantly with unbowed back"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unbent (Dictionary)