- 1. unbalance
- usage: throw out of balance or equilibrium; "The tax relief unbalanced the budget"; "The prima donna unbalances the smooth work in our department"
- 2. unbalance, derange, madden, craze
- usage: derange mentally, throw out of mental balance; make insane; "The death of his parents unbalanced him"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unbalanced (vs. balanced), imbalanced, labile
- usage: being or thrown out of equilibrium
- 2. brainsick, crazy, demented, disturbed, mad, sick, unbalanced, unhinged, insane (vs. sane)
- usage: affected with madness or insanity; "a man who had gone mad"
- 3. unbalanced, unequal (vs. equal)
- usage: debits and credits are not equal
All rights reserved.
See also: unbalanced (Dictionary)