WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unattractive (vs. attractive), homely, plain, subfusc, unprepossessing, unpresentable, ugly, uninviting, unseductive
- usage: lacking beauty or charm; "as unattractive as most mining regions"
- 2. unattractive, unappealing (vs. appealing)
- usage: lacking power to arouse interest; "being unemployed is a most unattractive prospect"
- 3. unattractive, untempting, uninviting (vs. inviting)
- usage: not appealing to the senses; "untempting food"
All rights reserved.
See also: unattractive (Dictionary)