- 1. unaccompanied (vs. accompanied), alone(predicate), lone(prenominal), lonely(prenominal), solitary, isolated, marooned, stranded, tod, unattended
- usage: being without an escort
- 2. unaccompanied (vs. accompanied), a cappella, solo
- usage: playing or singing without accompaniment; "the soloist sang unaccompanied"
- 3. unaccompanied, separate (vs. joint)
- usage: (of a state or an event) taking place without something specified occurring at the same time; "a headache unaccompanied by other symptoms"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. alone, solo, unaccompanied
- usage: without anybody else or anything else; "the child stayed home alone"; "the pillar stood alone, supporting nothing"; "he flew solo"
All rights reserved.
See also: unaccompanied (Dictionary)