- 1. twerp, twirp, twit, simpleton, simple
- usage: someone who is regarded as contemptible
- 2. twit, taunt, taunting, aggravation, irritation, provocation
- usage: aggravation by deriding or mocking or criticizing
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tease, razz, rag, cod, tantalize, tantalise, bait, taunt, twit, rally, ride, mock, bemock
- usage: harass with persistent criticism or carping; "The children teased the new teacher"; "Don't ride me so hard over my failure"; "His fellow workers razzed him when he wore a jacket and tie"
All rights reserved.
See also: twit (Dictionary)