WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. employee turnover, turnover rate, turnover, ratio
- usage: the ratio of the number of workers that had to be replaced in a given time period to the average number of workers
- 2. turnover, dish
- usage: a dish made by folding a piece of pastry over a filling
- 3. dollar volume, turnover, bulk, mass, volume
- usage: the volume measured in dollars; "the store's dollar volume continues to rise"
- 4. upset, overturn, turnover, inversion, upending
- usage: the act of upsetting something; "he was badly bruised by the upset of his sled at a high speed"
All rights reserved.
See also: turnover (Dictionary)