WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. turnaround, turnaround time, work time
- usage: time need to prepare a vessel or ship for a return trip
- 2. reversal, change of mind, flip-flop, turnabout, turnaround, decision making, deciding
- usage: a decision to reverse an earlier decision
- 3. turnaround, area
- usage: an area sufficiently large for a vehicle to turn around
- 4. turnaround, turnround, preparation, readying
- usage: act or process of unloading and loading and servicing a vessel or aircraft for a return trip
- 5. reversion, reverse, reversal, turnabout, turnaround, change of direction, reorientation
- usage: turning in the opposite direction
All rights reserved.
See also: turnaround (Dictionary)