Synonyms of turn in
- 1. turn in, enter, come in, get into, get in, go into, go in, move into
- usage: make an entrance by turning from a road; "Turn in after you see the gate"
- 2. hand over, fork over, fork out, fork up, turn in, deliver, render, pass, hand, reach, pass on, turn over, give
- usage: to surrender someone or something to another; "the guard delivered the criminal to the police"; "render up the prisoners"; "render the town to the enemy"; "fork over the money"
- 3. put on, turn in, make, create
- usage: carry out (performances); "They turned in a splendid effort"; "They turned in top jobs for the second straight game"
- 4. go to bed, turn in, bed, crawl in, kip down, hit the hay, hit the sack, sack out, go to sleep, retire
- usage: prepare for sleep; "I usually turn in at midnight"; "He goes to bed at the crack of dawn"
All rights reserved.