Synonyms of turf
- 1. turf, sod, sward, greensward, land, ground, soil
- usage: surface layer of ground containing a mat of grass and grass roots
- 2. turf, city district
- usage: the territory claimed by a juvenile gang as its own
- 3. turf, jurisdiction
- usage: range of jurisdiction or influence; "a bureaucracy...chiefly concerned with turf...and protecting the retirement system"
- 1. turf, cover
- usage: cover (the ground) with a surface layer of grass or grass roots
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of turf (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.