WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Tunguska, Stony Tunguska
- usage: a river in Siberia that flows northwest to become a tributary of the Yenisei River
- 2. Tunguska, Lower Tunguska
- usage: a river that arises to the north of Lake Baikal and flows north and west to the Yenisei River
- 3. Angara, Angara River, Tunguska, Upper Tunguska
- usage: a river in southeastern Siberia that flows northwest from Lake Baikal to become a tributary of the Yenisei River
All rights reserved.
See also: tunguska (Dictionary)