WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tumbler, gymnast
- usage: a gymnast who performs rolls and somersaults and twists etc.
- 2. tumbler, glass, drinking glass
- usage: a glass with a flat bottom but no handle or stem; originally had a round bottom
- 3. tumbler, obstruction, obstructor, obstructer, impediment, impedimenta
- usage: a movable obstruction in a lock that must be adjusted to a given position (as by a key) before the bolt can be thrown
- 4. roller, tumbler, tumbler pigeon, domestic pigeon
- usage: pigeon that executes backward somersaults in flight or on the ground
All rights reserved.
See also: tumbler (Dictionary)