- 1. tube, tubing, conduit
- usage: conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct objects or liquids or gases
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tube, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with a tube or insert a tube into
- 2. tube, bring, convey, take
- usage: convey in a tube; "inside Paris, they used to tube mail"
- 3. tube, ride
- usage: ride or float on an inflated tube; "We tubed down the river on a hot summer day"
- 4. tube, envelop, enfold, enwrap, wrap, enclose
- usage: place or enclose in a tube
All rights reserved.
See also: tubing (Dictionary)